Breakfast at Food Courts

icouldlivethere

Mouseketeer
Does anybody know if the food courts allow any food substitutions on any of there breakfast platters?

Do the food courts have egg beaters?

Thanks!!

I love the breakfast platters.........I do not care for bacon so I get all sausage....I also like toast instead of the bisquit....they have allowed me to sub that......I am not sure of the egg beater question....I do know that some of the breakfast buffets have that on request.....

I'm glad to hear that you were able to make some substitutions. I would rather have toast than the biscuit also. I would also rather have ham than either bacon or sausage. I didn't know how accomidating they would be.

I need to eat soon after arising so going to another location for a buffet wouldn't really work for me.

That's the only bad thing about staying at a value resort. There are no sit down restaurant options.

They would not allow us to substitute at the Caribbean Beach Resort. We declined the bacon and sausage and asked for extra eggs instead, denied. We got eggs, potatoes, biscuit and a slice of french toast on our platter. Even sharing with a 5yo we still didn't eat it all, so no harm done. Except for a 3pm Mickey bar that meal held me until a 6:30 ish meal time at Boma.

Maybe you could just have a small fruit bowl or something until you could make it to Chef Mickey's or somewhere like that? I know it took us roughly 20 minutes to make the rounds to Chef Mickey's from the POP (we took the bus to the main MK hub and then from there we took the Monorail to the Contemporary.

They do have the same cartoned eggs that most fast food restaurants and also hotel restaurants use. They're pretty much all yolk, no whites and pasteurized.

My friend, at breakfast at Ohana, was able to have them leave off the pork. Although when I got there, I asked for some on the side so it would "contaminate" the rest of the food. Pork tears up his stomach something fierce.

If they won't accommodate dietary concerns, then they should remove it from the bottom of their menus... (to poster of the Caribbean problem). I'd have brought it up to management.

If they won't accommodate dietary concerns, then they should remove it from the bottom of their menus... (to poster of the Caribbean problem). I'd have brought it up to management.

Thanks, it wasn't a problem as the platter was plenty big. I don't recall being unhappy at the time, so maybe he gave us an extra biscuit or something. He was very clear that he could not give us extra eggs though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter