Brand new VGF owner!

jgoldies3

Earning My Ears
DH and I purchased 125 points in VGF at the end of last year and I am so excited! We have scheduled our next trip as DVC members for this coming November, and I can't wait.

I have just started posting here, but had read quite a few of your posts throughout the buying process. You are all a wealth of information and I really enjoy reading all of the posts.

So glad to be a part of this community!

:banana:

Congrats! We had our first stay as VGF owners this past Christmas week. We loved the villas and the resort. I hope you also enjoy it.

Thanks everyone! We looked at SSR a few years ago but I balked. When I saw VGF, I fell in love with it and HAD to have it!!!

Congratulations! I'm so excited too. My paperwork just arrived !!! With a beautiful unexpected welcome home bag. I know it is only a small 27pt add on at VGF, but how much it means to call it home even for a couple of days per year is priceless to me. I Can't contain my excitement. Woo hoo:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter