BRAND NEW... help me help you!

Likes2Liquer

Earning My Ears
Hi... TOTALLY NEW, but good with a PC and photo-works (and I love Star Wars), so I would like to offer an hour-or-so a night to personalizing stuff for folks (prefer to work with Star Wars)... I just need a point in the right direction (like, to a DISigner that would want to work with me). I'm a VERY fast learner, and mucho creative. I came across Dom13 's Star Wars themes, stole a few to mix n match one for my son (looks good, btw), and as I dredged deeper into ya'll's site, I fell in love with the idea - people helping people... FREE... just to have a good time and help others have a good time. So anything ya'll need (or advice you can share), please let me know.

I wish I could help but I know nothing about photoworks as I use photoshop elements. It is definitely rewarding helping others and the best thing is it really helps you to learn how to use a photo editing program. Play around with yours and click on all of the buttons to see what they do. Also, try youtube.com and see if there are any video tutorials for photo works. There are tons for photoshop and it helped me learn how to make the images in letters that people love so much. Here is a video for that...but unfortunately it is for photoshop...but it will give you an idea of what the video tutorials are like:

http://s12.photobucket.com/albums/a205/Shriva23/?action=view&current=New03.flv

Hi... TOTALLY NEW, but good with a PC and photo-works (and I love Star Wars), so I would like to offer an hour-or-so a night to personalizing stuff for folks (prefer to work with Star Wars)... I just need a point in the right direction (like, to a DISigner that would want to work with me). I'm a VERY fast learner, and mucho creative. I came across Dom13 's Star Wars themes, stole a few to mix n match one for my son (looks good, btw), and as I dredged deeper into ya'll's site, I fell in love with the idea - people helping people... FREE... just to have a good time and help others have a good time. So anything ya'll need (or advice you can share), please let me know.

Let us know when your up and ready! My family LOVES Star Wars! We would be very happy to have you work on some fun designs for us!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!