Boy, those refillable mugs at BWV are GREAT!!!!

DVCajun

<font color=red>If you believe in Magic you belong
Loved them! We drank gallons of coke while we were there. We were allowed to bring them into the parks, too, so it was nice to stroll to Epcot sipping our cokes and continue on into the park with them. I was so spoiled to not paying for my coke that I didn't get soft drinks in any of the restaurants we ate at because I couldn't stomach paying for them!! I didn't have that problem with anything else, though, judging from the size of our checkout bill. :rolleyes:

Those are great aren't they! We purchased them at our stay at the Beach Club last October. I had coffee in the AM and coke or ice tea later in the day, I only wish they had juice or milk for the kids, but I guess you can't have everything. When we go to our home, BCV, this September/October we will take them with us and be all set.

I only hope they have refillable mugs at OKW someday. They are great at all the resorts that offer them.

We love them too. My husband thinks that I'm somehow cheating the system because I have brought the mug back on two visits now. I assume that's allowed, right? I mean, they haven't changed the design, so there's no difference at the moment.

I'm thinking about buying one mug for each resort, so we can get free refills wherever we are! Where else do they do them?

By the way, they also do that system on the cruise (for about 5 bucks more, of course!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter