Boy If You Are Sailing This Weekend

snelsonbrown

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo
Are you going to be excited with the weather ------ :banana: :banana: :cheer2: :cheer2: :woohoo: :grouphug: :woohoo: :smooth: OH YEAH -we are having beautiful weather and the seas are CALM - you got pretty sunshine, warmth and its cruising weather so come on down and ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
On the waring side - WATCH WHEN YOU COME INTO CAPE CANAVERAL FROM HWY 528 cause they will get ya and being out of town will not keep you from getting a ticket.
Ok I am out of here - just wanted to share what you have to look forward to.
blessings always
Shirley and Normy

Thanks for the info. We're not until next weekend but I'm still watching :cool1:

Shirley,

Thanks for the weather update. I'll be sure to pass along the local info to the driver in the family.

Poconoboatniks

PS Can you let us know what next weekend's weather will be?

MNrae said:
Thanks for the info. We're not until next weekend but I'm still watching :cool1:

Are you on the Wonder? DH, me & 2 DS will be on 4/6 cruise....
I'm so ready for GREAT weather! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter