Boxers, Briefs or something else...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just realized that the 9385094758439698340 women on this board can't really answer.

I'm not sharing what I wear, but I think brief's are kinda nasty...no offense to anyone...

MuNkY said:
I just realized that the 9385094758439698340 women on this board can't really answer.

your rigth... but from what my guy friends tell me they either go commando or boxers... why they tell me..randomly i migth add.. god only knows...

TiNKERBELLAo5 said:
your rigth... but from what my guy friends tell me they either go commando or boxers... why they tell me..randomly i migth add.. god only knows...

::yes::

but some of my guy friends wear boxer briefs.

TiNKERBELLAo5 said:
my guy friends talk about underwear more than is healthy. trust me, I know more about any of them then I ever wanted to. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter