Box Seats -- Walt Disney Theater on the Dream

I thought about this the other day! we'll have a party of 12...wondered how many they held!

Double Dippin' Dreamer...
Michele

I'm pretty sure Deck 5. There are about 10 chairs in there. 5 low and
5 high (bar stools with backs). We sat there one night. We felt that you could not see the stage as well from these seats.

Ditto....so not worth sitting there. There are either 8 or 10 seats (I can't really remember). We thought it would be neat to sit there so got there the first night and sat down....could not see the whole stage. We moved to the regular seats for the rest of the cruise.

Some seats in the box are better than others but none give you a full, complete view of the stage. Don't rush to get there....

MJ

You enter the balcony area and 'box seats' from deck 4.

The upper "box" seats (like that of the muppets as we called them) are entered by deck 4. They look cool but have a limited raised side view and only 10 per box. They're rarely taken first, or more like last because of their view.

thanks for the info!! we won't be chosing them then! Granny wouldn't be able to get in a barstool anyway. we'll chose our seats in the regular section! Thanks!!

Double Dippin' Dreamer...
Michele :cloud9:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter