BOWLING for Dollars ... for GKTW! NJ DisMeet 4/27/13

ShesAPirate

DIS Veteran
MC9004392361_zpsa423dff9.jpg

:jumping1: Wanna bowl? :jumping1:

Come out and knock down some pins with your new Dis-friends after the NJ DIS Meet main event on April 27, 2013! (All the details about the NJ DIS Meet Weekend for GKTW are here: http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3046346)

380 US Highway 22
Green Brook, NJ 08812
(roughly 4 miles from the Hilton Garden Inn, and the
Someville Elks Lodge)

Time: 7:30 - 9:30 PM

Cost: $15 per person
This price includes 2 hours of bowling, shoe rental, a pizza &
pitcher of soda for each lane! $3 of your price will go to Give
Kids the World

We will be playing as teams, with 6 people per lane. This will be a great way to spend more time with and get to know your DIS buddies (old and new)! It will be a night filled with lots of fun and surprises!

The important details: You must register for this event at http://NJDISMEET2013.eventzilla.net (Use the code NJDISMEET to gain access). Registration will CLOSE on April 8, 2013, so don't delay!

All skill levels invited! Don't be embarrassed if you barely break double-digits...
It's all about having fun and raising a little more money for Give Kids the World!

goofy-bowling_zps553b03bb.jpg

NJ-DIS-MEET_zps3b16d45b.jpg

We are about to SELL OUT for this event! Please register ASAP so that you can join us!

We are SOLD OUT!!!

BUT... if you are still interested in bowling- please PM me and we will start a wait list. If we have enough interest to reserve another lane, I will let all of you know.

Did anyone think they missed out?? Send me a PM!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!