Bounceback

bevtoy

bevs_toy
I keep seeing this phrase but would someone kindly explain what it means exactly?

DCL had a special in 2009 where if you took a cruise in the early part of 2009, you were eligible to take another cruise in the fall for $99. Therefore you received an offer to "bounce back" for a 2nd cruise.

That's exactly right! You get to book the same category as the first cruise. Mine was a category 6 for four and with fees, taxes, and trip insurance the total was $726.92. They might run that special again this fall. :thumbsup2

That's exactly right! You get to book the same category as the first cruise. Mine was a category 6 for four and with fees, taxes, and trip insurance the total was $726.92. They might run that special again this fall. :thumbsup2

I hope so I could take advantage of that!

Basically as above. If you did a qualifying 4 or 7 day cruise, you had the chance to "bounce back" to a 3 day cruise this fall (restricted dates, of course).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter