Bounceback Phone Number?

chrissy92972

Mouseketeer
In August I booked bounceback with free dining for December 2017. I want to change it to August 2017. It would fall in the bounceback dates.

Would they allow me to do that? If so what is the phone number to call from home?

Thanks,
Christine

Call the normal reservations line. If the CM cannot pull up the bounce back rates they can work with Guest Services to do it. Of course the resort and new dates have to be available with the BB code.

Were you able to change? I am booked for August and wanted to move my trip back 2 days (within original bb range) and they wouldn't let me do it!

Yes, I tried 2 different times and both cast members tried but said it wouldn't come up! They said look out and see if it gets released to the public then try to change then. Defeats the purpose of booking the bounce back but I'm going to have to try to do that if/when they release FD

I was afraid of that. I know I want the end of August for 9 nights and bounceback went to Sept 9th if I remember correctly.

Yes...try and see what happens! If they let you do it please let me know....I'll be stalking the free dining blogs in the meanwhile! I was trying to avoid doing that this year!

Yes...try and see what happens! If they let you do it please let me know....I'll be stalking the free dining blogs in the meanwhile! I was trying to avoid doing that this year!

I thought there was a special phone number to call once leaving Disney property? I wonder if that would work for bounceback changes?

Good luck let me know how it goes! I need to wait a little now too...I might have to push it back 2 days but I won't know until next month.....I wanted to push it ahead to cover food and wine starting on 8/31 but now I might need to push it back because of my husband's job! Ugh I love my free food though! Haha

I just called the above listed number; needed to make changes to my bounce back; I was able to change from moderate to value and drop a guest without any issues; kept everything else the same; took a while but got done in the long run

I called yesterday and changed from December to August. It took over an hour from being on hold and being transferred, but it worked out great. Same hotel, same free dining, and same tickets. Saved $111 dollars also.

Chrissy

Woo hoo! Now I just need to figure out what I'm doing! we may end up moving to a state that starts school before Labor Day....can't miss the first day of school especially at a brand new school!:earsgirl:

I think from the room it's X8844 or something like that. Open a thread requesting the extension. Someone will answer it.

I called the regular # and they couldn't figure out how to change the BB reservation. Told me it would be a 45 minute wait to talk to someone who can change the reservation, good thing that I work from home. They must have made some more system changes, in previous years anyone could change the BB reservations if they knew what they were doing because believe me I changed them all the time :stitch2:

I called twice this week to change dates. First try, I got an agent who said he had to transfer me to someone who could do BB. Then, he cut me off. After 30 minutes on hold, grr. Second try, a lovely cm helped me, had no issues. I changed the resort and dates. We have a room only discount BB. I didn't see free dining offered as an option when we booked. I wonder if once the offer changes if that limits your ability to change dates? We booked in Dec. '16.

I finally changed my free dining BB to later in August but I did have to wait on hold for an hour for someone in guest services who could make the change. You can change your BB reservations as long as there is availability and it falls within the original offer dates, however it was harder to get this done than it was in previous years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter