Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024!

Someone posted yesterday that instead of the usual bounce back offers Disney was sending special discount offers via email to selected guests who have previously stayed at specific resorts inviting them to return...

Someone posted yesterday that instead of the usual bounce back offers Disney was sending special discount offers via email to selected guests who have previously stayed at specific resorts inviting them to return...

Hmm, interesting. I wonder how you get on that list? Was it a good offer?

I don’t know why the link isn’t loading I hope it’s ok if I give source here...Tom Bricker (blogger)

Thanks for posting that link.... in it, they mention bookings for the new Swan Reserve resort for travel dates beginning in Sept 2021.... I don't see anything on the Disney site that shows a way to book it... Do you have to go to the Dolphin/Swan Marriott website?

I’m not sure but probably since when I’ve explored accessing the booking for SwanDolphin thru the Disney site it took me to the Marriott site...

Here is link to where I saw info relating to “modified bounce back offer”
https://clicks.aweber.com/y/ct/?l=4.knk&m=3WVPfzLkiaGCzZ8&b=IVtVk0Z6c3V62OoRhHa0kA
Sounds like a new type of the targeted pin offers - i.e., offers given to select customers. In this case, it’s based on whether you stayed at a specific resort in the past and for specific resorts.

The beauty of the (RIP) bounceback is that anyone staying in a WDW resort could book it for any WDW resort (albeit not all dates and resorts and rooms were included, but there were plenty of options).

There really is not way to get on this list. It's just something Disney sends out to some people and we never really know who will get these emails.
I got an email in January for the first time. However, the deal was not as good as the "get 2 days free" ticket offer.

Just back, still no BB offer.

I understood this at first, Disney had more important things to mess with.... but not sure I get it now.

Unless BBs were on the list of things they wanted to stop doing anyway and they may never return?

@vinotinto are you going to create a new thread?

New Bounce-Back Offer Announced for Walt Disney World Guests
. Direct link
Thank you! I’ll edit the first post and title!

Edit: Once we have a bit more info, I’ll update the rest of the FAQ. It looks like we will have a up to 7 days after checking out to book, and that is different than what it had been!

Last edited:
Thank you! I’ll edit the first post and title!

Edit: Once we have a bit more info, I’ll update the rest of the FAQ. It looks like we will have a up to 7 days after checking out to book, and that is different than what it had been!

Yes, quite a good change I think. Wondering if that will stay or if it’s just as it starts back up or until they get info printed & out there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter