Bounceback Information and FAQ Thread - 25-35% off BOUNCEBACKS ARE BACK for 2024/2025!

After my upcoming trip, when I call to book a bounceback, can I use it to book more than one trip? If so, is there a limit? I have all of our 2024 trips booked already but with the offer extended to October 2025, I may as well try to apply the 35% to all of our anticipated trips for next year (minus Nov/Dec) and not have to watch for GP or AP discounts as they come out.

If booking a trip that starts in an included date range, can that reservation extend into dates that aren't included? If so would those days also be discounted, or rack rate?

After my upcoming trip, when I call to book a bounceback, can I use it to book more than one trip? If so, is there a limit? I have all of our 2024 trips booked already but with the offer extended to October 2025, I may as well try to apply the 35% to all of our anticipated trips for next year (minus Nov/Dec) and not have to watch for GP or AP discounts as they come out.

If booking a trip that starts in an included date range, can that reservation extend into dates that aren't included? If so would those days also be discounted, or rack rate?
Well I have my fall trip from October 27th to November 4th. My first 5 nights are with the BB offer but the remaining nights are at rack rate and that was how I had to book it which I assumed. And since those rack rate nights are over a Disney race weekend I am not counting on any discount for those although that would really be a pleasant surprise. That's my booking experience. Hope it helped.

Well I have my fall trip from October 27th to November 4th. My first 5 nights are with the BB offer but the remaining nights are at rack rate and that was how I had to book it which I assumed. And since those rack rate nights are over a Disney race weekend I am not counting on any discount for those although that would really be a pleasant surprise. That's my booking experience. Hope it helped.
Yes, it answers my second question. Thanks! I have an 8 night November trip booked on excluded dates at rack rate because it's an extended family trip taking advantage of the school calendar (no wiggle room on dates). I also have a 10 night trip coming up soon that is rack rate because DH wants to experience a particular room type that never gets discounted. I'm hoping to be able to book all of our 2025 trips with a bounceback discount so we don't end up doing rack rate trips next year.

2024 is a big celebration year for us so we are indulging ourselves and doing quite a lot of splurging. Next year will need to be more sensible.

Last edited:

I think that you can book as many individual trips with the bounce back as you want. At least, that was what I was told by a CM. The limit comes when you want to book multiple rooms during one trip. In that case, the limit of reservations during the same dates is three.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter