Bounce back offers now?

autismgoesdisney

DIS Veteran
We leave on Friday and check in on Saturday! WOOT WOOT! Anyone know if Port Orleans Riverside has bounce back offers for end of August 2014? That's the only way we can go in 2014 since we are doing the Fantasy in January and without free dining, we can't afford to go!

Here is what people have been reporting:

Ok, I just called the bouceback number listed on the "current" bounceback offer which is 407-939-1923. I asked what the current offer was. The CM started to tell me about the room discount offers which have been in effect at least since I was at POFQ in April. I then asked about a free dining offer for next year. Then he said oh, yes that is available too. Booking dates are August 1 to November 15, 2013 for stays from August 20 to Sept 29,2014. Values with QS, Mods with DDP. I didn't ask about deluxe so not sure. There may be exclusions too like LM rooms at AOA. I didn't ask. I specifically asked if he was sure that it started on August 20th since that is a Wednesday and seemed odd, and he said yes, that he didn't make the dates he just read the information off his sheet !

I just called again to ask a couple more questions, different CM. Same information. bounceback for free dining starts on Wednesday August 20th next year. Exclusions include three bedroom villas, LM rooms at AOA and the new GF villas.

if you don't see a bounce back offer in your room when you check in, it might be in the welcome packet rather than a separate card, then call 407-939-1923 or ext 8844 from your room phone.
:)

We were just at POFQ and called for a bounce back offer last Saturday (8/10) and were told there were no bounce back room discounts for 2014.

We were just at POFQ and called for a bounce back offer last Saturday (8/10) and were told there were no bounce back room discounts for 2014.

Last year (in 2012) the room only discount bounce back offers for 2013 didn't appear until December. If it follows the same pattern then the room only discounts for 2014 should become available this December.

BOO! I wanted to book a BB in Nov for May 2014. Doesn't look like that is going to happen.

Not sure if I will upgrade to an AP when I am there in Nov then.

Maybe I will go to DL instead and do two trips there next year and come back to WDW in 2015.:scratchin

Sad, cus I really liked WDW in May this year. I guess I could hope for a GP discount like the one I got this year......

BOO! I wanted to book a BB in Nov for May 2014. Doesn't look like that is going to happen.

Not sure if I will upgrade to an AP when I am there in Nov then.

Maybe I will go to DL instead and do two trips there next year and come back to WDW in 2015.:scratchin

Sad, cus I really liked WDW in May this year. I guess I could hope for a GP discount like the one I got this year......

If you are going to be at WDW after Nov 15th, there might be a chance the room only discounts will be released earlier than last year. The free dining promo for 2014 is scheduled to run through Nov 15th. Maybe that means that the room only bounce back will come out soon after the free dining one expires. :)

Does anyone know how much money you need to put down to secure a bounce back for next year?

We just got back. There's a free dining bb offer for after August 20. I was able to book August 23-29, 2014 with free dining.

I'm going to try to talk to someone tomorrow. I just arrived at Pop today and the bounce back offer I see are room discounts until the end of the year. But I'm hoping for free dining.

Last year (in 2012) the room only discount bounce back offers for 2013 didn't appear until December. If it follows the same pattern then the room only discounts for 2014 should become available this December.

I'll be at POFQ Nov, 9-16. For the first time ever I would consider booking a bounce back offer. But, it would have to be room only as I would likely be going solo. I would be looking at the same week next year. Hopefully it is available early enough for me to act.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter