Bounce back deal

Spunky946

DIS Veteran
Ok, so we are going in 22 days, yay, and I know that the current bounceback offer is for various dates next year for free dining. We are considering going back in October for a quick trip to go to the Halloween party. I know we have to book it before we leave to go home and put the $200 down.

so my question is what happens if we are not able to go then after all. Can we postpone it. what happens if we want to postpone it until 2014? Will we still get the free dining? Just curious. We are debating on either doing October of 2013 or Feb of 2014 so dh can run the 1/2 marathon.

Yes, you can modify your ressie for a later date and the dates can be into 2014 provided the 2014 rates/packages are out when you want to make the change. The new rates usually come out in August, but have come out as early as June/July in the past year or two. You can also cancel and get a full refund if that is done at least 45 days out from the arrival date. Free dining can only be kept if that promo is offered during the dates you want to change to and if it is offered, there has to be availability at the resort you want. If free dining isn't offered for your new dates, you will lose it. HTH :).

If you change your Oct 2013 BB trip with FD to a 2014 trip you won't keep the FD. The BB offer will only go through 2013.

We were just there (checked out Dec. 26) and did not get a bounce back offer at all???? :mad:

Sometimes housekeeping isn't very good about leaving the flyer in the room, so you would have to ask. Sorry. I know this doesn't help you now :sad2:

We didn't have it in our room either at Pop Dec 13 - 17. I went to the front desk and they told me if it isn't there then there isn't an offer. Came home to find out there was. I was not a real happy camper! Now I know better and to call no matter what the front desk says!

Ok, so we are going in 22 days, yay, and I know that the current bounceback offer is for various dates next year for free dining.

Sorry but the current BB does not include free dining (see Room Only info below).

What is the bounceback now?

:goodvibes canadakath posted this info about the new Room Only BB over on the Codes and Rates board. (Only current guests staying at a WDW resort can book a BB, and you must book prior to check out).

Here's the e-mail I got this morning for the bounceback offer:

Get 30%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Moderate Resorts.
For the perfect combination of value, amenities and recreation, look no further than a Disney Moderate Resort where you'll find spectacular settings, great dining options and exciting pools with slides!

Get 35%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Deluxe Villa Resorts.
Experience homelike amenities such as kitchenettes in a studio, or ask about one- or two-bedroom deluxe villa and enjoy more space and extras like a full kitchen and whirlpool tub!

Get 35%* off the non-discounted price
at select Disney Deluxe Resorts.
These Resorts boast the highest level of quality, convenience, theming and service around. And at each one, you'll discover great pools, hot tubs and more.

For stays most nights:
1/2—1/10/13
1/14—1/15/13
1/21—2/12/13
2/24—3/9/13
4/14—5/21/13
5/28—6/8/13
8/4—10/5/13
10/20—11/2/13
11/17—11/23/13
11/30—12/4/13
12/15—12/19/13

Book now. Call 407-939-7901 before you check out, or have your Travel Agent call!
Ask for booking code R9O.

*The number of rooms allocated for this offer is limited. Savings based on the non-discounted price for the same room. Length of stay requirements may apply. Additional per adult charges apply if more than two adults per room. No group rates or other discounts apply. This offer is only available to Guests of select Walt Disney World® Resort hotels and is nontransferable. Excludes 3-bedroom villas. Advance Reservations Required.

Note: Even though Value resorts are not included above, usually you can still request quotes on them.

The flyers can be hit or miss, so if you're interested in booking a BB, always call extension 8844 from your resort room before you check out to inquire about and book a BB. :)

I have been able to book Club Level several times on a bounceback rate. Has always been YC or BC, but I didn't ask about others.

HelenParr said:
I have been able to book Club Level several times on a bounceback rate. Has always been YC or BC, but I didn't ask about others.

Thanks!

We stayed at CBR a few weeks ago and the bounce back offer for 2013 was in the planning booklet given at check in. There wasn't a flyer like previous visits. I booked room only and was told I could change dates if rooms were still available (there was a 2013 calendar with dates in the planning booklet). I did NOT get an email with a bounce back offer, even tho my ressie and been booked online and express checkout bill was sent to my email.

I have no idea if bounce back is targeted to specific guests. I don't think so. We've been so many times that I rarely read the papers given at check in, everything has already been planned anyway haha. I looked at the planning booklet as there was a beautiful picture of characters lining main street with the castle in the background. I wouldn't have known there was a bounce back offer otherwise!

I have no idea if bounce back is targeted to specific guests. I don't think so. We've been so many times that I rarely read the papers given at check in, everything has already been planned anyway haha. I looked at the planning booklet as there was a beautiful picture of characters lining main street with the castle in the background. I wouldn't have known there was a bounce back offer otherwise!

It's not targeted to certain guests. They are either offering a bounceback at a certain time or they're not. The offers used to get left in the rooms by mousekeeping. But just this week there are reports that if a bounceback is offered it is in your packet of material received at check-in.

Thanks so much for posting the specific dates for the current bounceback offer. Hope it's the same or better when we get there in April!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter