Bounce back 2017?

Aunt Dani

Mouseketeer
I don't know a whole lot about bounce back offers. ...just what I've stumbled across on these boards in the past few months.

We're going in May for a big family trip, staying at the Boardwalk. Just a week ago, mom happened to mention that she might like to go back again next year for her birthday/Food&Wine.

Are bounce back offers available for next year? Are they based on where you're staying? Is Boardwalk during F&W ever on a bounce back offer? Anything else I should know?

Thanks in advance!

If I remember right, normally the bounceback offers in May will only be for fall and winter of 2016. they will either be a room only offer or free dining or both and you will have different discounts for the different levels of resort Value, Mods and Deluxes, something like 20%-25%-30%.

Are bounce back offers available for next year? Are they based on where you're staying? Is Boardwalk during F&W ever on a bounce back offer? Anything else I should know?
Bounce back offers for 2017 room only discounts should come out mid October. They usually include all the resorts but often exclude or limit certain types of rooms. So all deluxe resorts and deluxe villas would be 30% off, moderate resorts would be 25% off and value resorts would be 20% off.

2016 bounce back

January 3-6, 10-14, 18-21, 24-28, 31-February 4
February 7-10, 15-18, 21-25, 28-March 3
March 6-10, 13-17
April 3-May 26
May 30-June 29
July 6-September 1
September 5-October 1
December 9-22

Up to 20% off at select values
Up to 25% off at select moderates
Up to 30% off at select deluxes

480f85ed-e19e-4cd4-82a7-ef993d31f95d_zpspw4c65wl.jpg

2016%20bounce%20back_zps0jhxhg3r.jpg

8730e253-2f26-4f2d-8158-ba8ab38c5a24_zpsafq77io5.jpg

By May 2016, they won't have announced either rack rates or package rates for 2017 yet. So they won't have a number to discount as yet.

Are the Bounce Back offers in all resorts? Meaning...will I see this in my room at POP?

Are the Bounce Back offers in all resorts? Meaning...will I see this in my room at POP?

Some posters have said they couldn't find the information in their room. But every adult staying at a Disney resort is eligible to book a bounceback. If you don't find the information in your room, just call 8844 from your room phone & ask about the current offer.

Some posters have said they couldn't find the information in their room. But every adult staying at a Disney resort is eligible to book a bounceback. If you don't find the information in your room, just call 8844 from your room phone & ask about the current offer.

Thanks!

Ever since they went back to having mousekeeping being in charge of leaving it in the room, this happens a LOT more. They really need to also have these at the main desk so you could just ask there if you did not get one in your room.

We are making a quick stop on property in a few weeks. Wanted to visit Disney Springs, so decided to book a room at POR for a night. We are going back in June for my son's birthday. So, I was going to look and see what kind of bounce back deal I could get that might possibly beat what we have now. I see above it's up to 30% at Deluxes. If we are looking at AKL, is that typically going to qualify for the 30%? We currently have AKL at $255/night. I assume a bounceback probably will not touch that, huh? Thoughts?

If you want to wait 2 years before returning, can you book a bounce back for the following year, and then change the date later on?

If you want to wait 2 years before returning, can you book a bounce back for the following year, and then change the date later on?
You can change your date as long as it is a valid date during the bounce back period and as long as the room type is still available.

No. You can only book a bounce back for a date that is eligible for that discount. They are all time limited. You can't change the date for a time after the offer has expired.

Is the bounceback rate better than the general public discount offered throughout the year? The current summer promotion offers the same 30% off deluxe and 25% off moderate. Why book bounce back??

Is the bounceback rate better than the general public discount offered throughout the year? The current summer promotion offers the same 30% off deluxe and 25% off moderate. Why book bounce back??
Because it is easier to book a room on bounceback than on the public offers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter