Bought the gold annual pass. Won't let me add it to my SW account online?

maryj11

DIS Veteran
I have my pass printed out and have the barcode but it keeps saying barcode invalid? Does it have to be activated at the park? I was wanting to see the discount prices for pass holders.

I had this same issue.

For me it was because I'm not from the USA and it wouldn't accept my 4 digit zipcode. I emailed them and got a fast reply, they fixed it for me and I was able to use the barcode and zipcode they provided to log in and see my Gold pass.
It doesn't have to be activated for you to use it when you arrive, you use the self serve kiosk.

I had this same issue.

For me it was because I'm not from the USA and it wouldn't accept my 4 digit zipcode. I emailed them and got a fast reply, they fixed it for me and I was able to use the barcode and zipcode they provided to log in and see my Gold pass.
It doesn't have to be activated for you to use it when you arrive, you use the self serve kiosk.
I did email them about a week and half ago and still have not gotten a reply. I will just call.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter