Bottled Soda cheaper at Disney HESS stations?

sanapunk

<font color=blue>Kahtkateer<br><font color=red>Me
Last time I went to Disney, and we were gassing up to go home, I went in the HESS shop to get a soda. I was expecting to pay the normal 2 dollars, but as I recall, it was around 1.50 or maybe even less!

Can anyone else confirm this? Just want to make sure I'm not going nuts. : )

Not sure about the single soda but we did notice that the 12 packs of cans and the snacks were really cheap there. It surprised me.
Smiles,
Diane =0)

yeah those too! I remember signs for them saying 2 for 5 dollars, or something reallllyyy cheap.

Maybe instead of a grocery stop I can just go there, then I won't be wasting as much time before I get to Disney!! :teeth: :teeth:

Two tweleve packs for $5.00 in February. :sunny:

Another vote for the Hess station. We walked there from boardwalk Feb and got soda and other stuff...they have Krispy Kream donuts too. We didn't need much and it was reasonable cost. Was thrilled. :goodvibes

The gas at the HESS station was cheaper (by far) when we were there in Nov.

Imagine, something LESS expensive ON Disney property??!!!!????

I remember the first time I saw the price of gas there, after it changed over (I was so used to it being more expensive there) and it was less, I thought that the price of gas must have dropped way down. Imagine my surprise when we went off the grounds to get gas and it was more there :earseek:

Does anyone know what else they sell there?

Hess is like any other convenience store. Pop, milk, bread, beer, etc. There is one by Boardwalk, one by the car care center at MK, and one across from DTD. The one across the street from DTD has good pizza, wings, and subs, too.

We just got back at the end of March and the gas was less expensive at the Hess station by Downtown Disney than offsite I know there's also a Hess station near the Boardwalk. Didn't check the groceries. We were able to gass up our rental car near DD and drive to the airport without having to pay for gas at drop off.

i bought a 20oz bottle of pop and a bag of chips. It was a little more than $2 for both items.

travelin' mouse said:
Do the Hess stations sell other things like bread and milk?

Cathy K

Yes, including breakfast items, tissues, baby items, snacks, drinks, paper plates, paper cups, toiletries, etc.

Love the cheap Gas prices at HESS. Filled up there on Thursday before we left. The only thing bad about the HESS stations on property are that they ONLY have COKE products so no Pepsi or Aquafina for me. :( The EXXON station was that way too. Coke is a sponsor so they only carry their products.

MCMom

We always rent a car or drive, and we make sure to fill up at Hess before we depart for MCO or home. You will not find cheaper gas once you leave WDW property. I too was surprised at their very reasonable every day pricing.

We purchased the 12 pack of soda's, milk and juice for our drive home.

I think the dozen of Krispy Kreme donuts was $6 and great for breakfast.

I usually go to Downtown Disney the first day I arrive and pick up snacks and Soda and beer. Saves a ton of money. Can get a bit tricky getting it all back since I go solo,but always some friendly cast member has come to my rescue : ) Thanks!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter