Boston Logan Aiport offsite parking

Ladysunflr

DIS Veteran
I'll be flying out of logan for the first time next month.. can anyone recommend a nice offsite budget friendly place to park ( safe ) close to the airport???:thumbsup2

I'll be flying out of logan for the first time next month.. can anyone recommend a nice offsite budget friendly place to park ( safe ) close to the airport???:thumbsup2

I'd actually recommend that you NOT park at Logan. If you're coming up from CT, I'd have you stop at the Braintree Logan Express (presuming you're driving up 95). It's a suburban park and ride service. You park there (I think it's $10 or $11 per day) and the bus ticket is $12 each way (kids 12 and under are free!!!).

That's what I'd do......

I'd be coming up through the mass pike.. I'm hearing some pretty horrible things about parking AT logan and just need something close with as little steps as possible ( coming home at 11pm at night then a 2 1/2 hour drive home to ct ) is what you mentioned like taking a bus?? :confused:

I'd be coming up through the mass pike.. I'm hearing some pretty horrible things about parking AT logan and just need something close with as little steps as possible ( coming home at 11pm at night then a 2 1/2 hour drive home to ct ) is what you mentioned like taking a bus?? :confused:

Yeah, your timing probably would not lend itself to the Logan Express. It is about a 30 minute bus ride.

I live on the South Shore, so we either get a car service, or take the Logan Express. There are other WAY more knowledgeable Logan parkers that will be along to help you.

There is a Logan express park and ride in Framingham. Its at exit 12 or 13 off the Mass Pike.

We use preflight parking in Chelsea. A few miles from the airport. They run frequent shuttles and when you first pull into the parking lot the shuttle will drive over to the area where your car is and pick you up. Make sure to print the 25% off coupon from the above posters link!

Another recommendation for PreFlight. They're very good. The shuttles are always coming every few minutes. They pick you up & drop you off right at your car & help with the luggage. They're fairly close to the airport as well. I'd say about a 5-7 min. ride. We always use them when we fly out of Logan. Like a previous poster said don't forget to print the 25% off coupon from their website!

How long is your trip?
If you're landing at 11pm, perhaps you might consider doing a park-stay-fly package at one of the Logan area hotels with the hotel stay portion being the night you land. That way you can drive home first thing in the morning after a decent night's sleep. I use the Four Points Sheraton in Revere so that I can get the Starwood stay credits, but there are plenty around that have free 24-hr shuttle service to/from the airport.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter