Boston DIS Fall Meet....9/23/07 (aka 'the anti-Ronda meet')

Just in case anyone wants to join us, Barb (newholidayx2) and I are going to the Nashoba Valley Harvest Festival on Sept 8th from 12 to 5.

Free wine tastings inside their shop - or a winery tour for $3.

Harvest Festival
"Our most popular fall festival celebration featuring special family fun side shows and walk-around entertainment. Our annual Harvest Festival is the kick off event to our apple picking season with a return engagement from The McMurphy band as well as magic by Steve Charette, balloon sculpting and juggling shows and entertainment by Jugglin John. Hay Rides for the kids. Enjoy the barbecue, old fashioned ice cream truck and the best apple picking in the area. Voted "Best Place to Pick Apples". "
http://www.nashobawinery.com

More details to come.

thanks for posting Melissa - the boss finally left for the day! yippee

I figure I need to learn which wines I enjoy and which I dont. Gonna be drinking wine & champagne for 3/4 days at the Food & Wine festival in Nov

Just in case anyone wants to join us, Barb (newholidayx2) and I are going to the Nashoba Valley Harvest Festival on Sept 8th from 12 to 5.

Free wine tastings inside their shop - or a winery tour for $3.

Harvest Festival

http://www.nashobawinery.com

More details to come.

I looked at it on-line and the festival looks like so much fun. I will let you know by Friday - is that OK? Nashoba has an awesome Sunday Brunch, but I really don't care for their wines :duck:

Ahhh quick please!
what is the amount for the duck tour check and where do we send it? I honestly missed that part of this thread! Id like it to go out in the mail today - Im sorry

I looked at it on-line and the festival looks like so much fun. I will let you know by Friday - is that OK? Nashoba has an awesome Sunday Brunch, but I really don't care for their wines :duck:

May have to check my calender for that. I'll let you know if it's a go. Kate will have rehearsal, but I may be able to get away. Sounds like fun.

Ive missed a lot again. Yikes!

Ok, I cannot seem to find the link to printable menu that you mentioned. :confused3 What am I missing? Banana chocolate chip pancakes...yummy! :thumbsup2

We went to WDW in July (4 nights PC/3 nights CR tower MK view) and as you can see from my countdowns I have the Disney hat trick coming up in the next year...WDW in Dec, DL in Feb, and DCL in July. :cool1: Looking forward to the Jellyrolls meet in Dec!

Ive missed a lot again. Yikes!

Ok, I cannot seem to find the link to printable menu that you mentioned. :confused3 What am I missing? Banana chocolate chip pancakes...yummy! :thumbsup2

We went to WDW in July (4 nights PC/3 nights CR tower MK view) and as you can see from my countdowns I have the Disney hat trick coming up in the next year...WDW in Dec, DL in Feb, and DCL in July. :cool1: Looking forward to the Jellyrolls meet in Dec!

Hmmmm, it looks like they have removed it since I first posted the link. I wonder what's up with that - price increase coming maybe :confused3

Sat Sept 8 - Nashoba Valley - meet time?
Melissa, MaryAnn, Di (and whoever else can make it) what time would you like to plan to meet up at Nashoba? Harvest Fest is 12-5. Im busy in the morn but open rest of day

Sat Sept 8 - Nashoba Valley - meet time?
Melissa, MaryAnn, Di (and whoever else can make it) what time would you like to plan to meet up at Nashoba? Harvest Fest is 12-5. Im busy in the morn but open rest of day

I am a definate..."maybe". Sorry to be so non-commital, but I have a few things going on this week that may or may not ruin any weekend plans. I won't know until Friday.

If I *can* make it I will be free all day so whatever time will be fine with me.

so Melissa how will we know its you? I'll have some type limegreen thingy with me, k?
do you know the place?
meet in front of the wine tasting area noontimeish?

so Melissa how will we know its you? I'll have some type limegreen thingy with me, k?
do you know the place?
meet in front of the wine tasting area noontimeish?

I'll be the young looking bigger blonde wearing jeans, a disney tee, and carrying a black disney purse bag with a bit of lime green tied to it.

Sorry Melissa & Barb....

Looks like I can't make it after all. It looked like such a blast and I'm sorry I have to miss it. BTW, you should wear the least amount of clothing as possible - they say it's gonna be a HOT one!!!!

Have fun and if you take pitcures, we'd love you to share them.

Melissa - see you at noontime

MaryAnn - sorry you cane make it. 2 more wks till the ducks!

Barb - It was fun this afternoon! I'm glad you enjoyed most of the wines we tasted. I hope this afternoon works out for you!

Melissa - it was nice meeting you this afternoon. This afternoon worked out very well. Not only did I go to the tat place to discuss putting Tinkerbell on the back of my left shoulder but she is now in residence! Friend and her daughter met me there, we spoke w/the owner and he put her on right then and there. Changed her chin a little, made her dress limegreen and added pixie dust.
We then went to an outdoor restaurant for a drink, ended up talking to the group next to us and went for a motorcycle ride!
2 more things off my "before I turn 50" to do list!

Wow! Congrats! Just make sure you keep good care of it the next couple days so that you dont bleed out a bit of the color! Like...don't wear a white shirt over it because it will bleed out on your clothes tomorrow (not that I don't know this from experience or anything :rolleyes1 my poor white skirt)

Melissa - it was nice meeting you this afternoon. This afternoon worked out very well. Not only did I go to the tat place to discuss putting Tinkerbell on the back of my left shoulder but she is now in residence! Friend and her daughter met me there, we spoke w/the owner and he put her on right then and there. Changed her chin a little, made her dress limegreen and added pixie dust.
We then went to an outdoor restaurant for a drink, ended up talking to the group next to us and went for a motorcycle ride!
2 more things off my "before I turn 50" to do list!

Oh dear God!!! I think it's a good thing things didn't work out for me yesterday and I had to miss seeing you guys!!! Sure, I spent a ton of money on new family room furniture, but at least I won't 'bleed on my clothes'...Way to go Barb..sounds like you had an interesting day. Can't wait to see the new adornment in a few weeks!!!

OMG! the more my DH & I look at her the more she looks like she's holding either a whip or a mace! yikes
Suppose to be a trail of pixie dust coming out of her hand instead it looks like a whip w/a red ball attached! OMG
My Tink is tough! Noones gonna mess with her!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter