Boston DIS Fall Meet....9/23/07 (aka 'the anti-Ronda meet')

I for one am excited about the duck tour.

My fiance would never go on it with me (him being from Carver makes him unexcited about such things, me being the transplant always wanted to do it :banana: )

..and, it is well worth doing, Melissa. Even if you are born and raised here, like me :goodvibes . It's going to be a blast

Got it! I think! ;)

Is the $16.00 per person at F&I the same for kids? (This coming from someone who just spent 11.00 at Chef Mickeys for DS to eat 1 bite of a bagle, 1/2 of a mini muffin, and 1 inch sized cake square.:headache::rotfl: )

I just called Fire & Ice and they stated there is no "children's price" for the brunch :rolleyes:

Mary Ann, you may be able to ask Karen to make any changes...she's like a bigger mod than I am so she may be able to make some needed changes if she has to....check with her and see what she says. I'v taken my Lunesta and this post has taken me about 20 mins to post since my eye hand coordination is awful and I have to keep changing things. Off to bed soo. And Karen...if you're out there reading...I still love ya, even though you bust me all the time. I'm tough, I can take it. I have to behave a little bit since George and Katie are coming to this meet. AND, I already paid Mary Ann!! I may be the first one booked. So, now after way too much food with roasted garlic in it (poor kate to my right, and poor George to my right, yep, I'm sure I'm going to be quite odiferous. Why the heck didn't you stop me!!!! Well, evidently the Lunesta is kicking in...I'm having a bit of a hart time typing, so I'll say goodnight and good by. Behave for the short time I'm gone. Karen, want to head over to Transp and make sure they're behaving at least moderatly. Thanks you guys..oh man, I'm getting woozey. I think it's time for face washing/teeth brushing and sleep. I apologize for any errors here. Talk to everyone when we get back....CARRY-ON!!!!:grouphug: :sad2:

OMG, Di - there should be some law against posting while popping Lunesta :rotfl: .

OK, everyone that has responded in this thread that they will be attending the Duck Tour portion of the meet should have a PM in their box. If everyone could RSVP back to me ASAP, that would be very helpful in the planning of this event.

If you have not stated previously in this thread that you are interested and now want to join us, again, please PM me ASAP, so that you may be included in the count.

The more the merrier......

OMG, Di - there should be some law against posting while popping Lunesta :rotfl: .

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Hope your trip is off to a good start, Diane!

Mary Ann, the check is in the mail. Woohoo! It's so nice to be official now! I may need to start qucking. :donald:

I need to update my RSVP -- DH has decided to join us, yay! He's not a Disney fan :eek: but can't resist the lure of the ducks. :rotfl:

I'm sending in a check for all three of us to magiroux. Is there anything else I need to do? We'll all three be coming for lunch too.

Between cancellations and not being able to get hold of DISers by way of PM's we have just dropped below 20 people. If you were thinking about joining up on the Duck Tour part of the meet and have not signed up yet, we have available space.

I will keep everyone posted as to what is going on!!!!

Between cancellations and not being able to get hold of DISers by way of PM's we have just dropped below 20 people. If you were thinking about joining up on the Duck Tour part of the meet and have not signed up yet, we have available space.

I will keep everyone posted as to what is going on!!!!

I sent my check on wednesday!

Well, I just stopped by to point out that I would have sent my check already... if this meet's dates weren't selected with the sole intention of excluding me...

It seems that Jerry is planning on hiding out in my bag!!! Cheapie that he is.
Anyway...I'm back from WDW but not at all rested. Looking forward to the duck tour!! And of course, Fire and Ice!!

How many do we have?

Did that stiff, Jerry not send in his check?

We have 19 confirmed and paid for. I will have DD bring a friend if I have to, although it is going to be an expensive day and would rather not spend the extra $40+ if it can be avoided. My reservation is for 23 persons which I will have to adjust by the 23rd.

Well, I just stopped by to point out that I would have sent my check already... if this meet's dates weren't selected with the sole intention of excluding me...

.....donations will be happily accepted :hug:

I do as long as there is parking near Fire & Ice

There is a parking garage around the corner. However, since it is Sunday the chances of you finding a parking space (for free) right near the restaurant could be very good, especially that early on Sunday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter