Boss says "take your wife out to dinner while at Disney, its on us" but where?

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
And I'm the wife. Our favorite restaurant is Narcoose's and its closed. Our next thought is Citricos? but never been, do you recommend? And if not, where would you go if money is not an issue? (not Victoria and A, not pushing it lol)

I sent my parents to Narcoose's a couple years ago and they loved it. They were particularly happy with the tomato salad but they both really really like tomatoes. Another one you might consider would be Yachtsman Steakhouse.

Are you staying in property? All of the signatures are great, I would pick the most convenient one to where you are staying and the menu that looks most appealing. Since you like narcoossees, flying fish has great seafood. Cali grill is always good and has a great view.

Second question, where do you work, my DH needs a boss like yours!

And I'm the wife. Our favorite restaurant is Narcoose's and its closed. Our next thought is Citricos? but never been, do you recommend? And if not, where would you go if money is not an issue? (not Victoria and A, not pushing it lol)

We just went to Citrico’s last month. The restaurant is very pretty after the remodel. We were happy with the food. We also enjoyed California Grill. That is currently a 3 course prix fixe meal. The view from CG is amazing, but Citricos seemed calmer & more relaxing. But of course, you can stay for fireworks viewing at CG. I’d suggest checking the menus & see which appeals to you more. Either one of those makes a great special night out.

Are you staying in property? All of the signatures are great, I would pick the most convenient one to where you are staying and the menu that looks most appealing. Since you like narcoossees, flying fish has great seafood. Cali grill is always good and has a great view.

Second question, where do you work, my DH needs a boss like yours!
Yes, we're DVC and stay at BCV our home resort. Surprisingly, only tried Yachtsman once. Last time we tried Flying fish I wasn't crazy about it, but my DH and son loved it! We're thinking we'll do Yachtsman again, and do it up.
LOL, he works in IT for a travel company and has been carrying a huge load the last couple of years. He has to be on call while we're in Fl. 24-7, so she rewarded him with this. It'll be nice!

Hoop de do Review!
Sorry to interrupt the brainstorming but I’ve really been wondering about this recently. DH booked HDDR next month. We’ve never been. It’s a bucket list for him. I’m concerned it might feel like a waste of time but don’t want to rain on his parade. He has now said if we can get Storybook Dining he’d drop HDDR.

Should I go along and have us a great time at Hoopty… do you feel it’s a WDW must do at some point?

Thanks everyone! So we've narrowed it down to Yachtsman (since we're staying there anyway), Citricos or Shula's (never been).

Sorry to interrupt the brainstorming but I’ve really been wondering about this recently. DH booked HDDR next month. We’ve never been. It’s a bucket list for him. I’m concerned it might feel like a waste of time but don’t want to rain on his parade. He has now said if we can get Storybook Dining he’d drop HDDR.

Should I go along and have us a great time at Hoopty… do you feel it’s a WDW must do at some point?

Oh don't drop Hoop de doo!! Its loads of fun. And the food is great (not fancy, but awesome comfort food). But the show is terrific. Just go and get ready to laugh, the jokes are corny and oh so funny. I'd do that over all the nice restaurants anywhere!

Oh don't drop Hoop de doo!! Its loads of fun. And the food is great (not fancy, but awesome comfort food). But the show is terrific. Just go and get ready to laugh, the jokes are corny and oh so funny. I'd do that over all the nice restaurants anywhere!
Thanks so much for your feedback! Sounds like a fun experience.

Enjoy dinner on the boss and company. That was really swell of them ::MickeyMo

And if not, where would you go if money is not an issue?

Wine Bar by George is the obvious answer. I would be ordering a few bottles of the Bordeaux First Growth wines. Preferably the 1982s. First you would have to check the credit limit on your card.... :)

If you are looking for seafood, I would recommend the Flying Fish at the Boardwalk. If you like to be in the MK area and a similar atmosphere than Narcoose’s, Citricos is a good option.

HDDR is a unique, entertaining experience with good food. “Fun for everyone!”

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter