Bored Poll

Do you go to any other message boards?

• Nope, the dis is the only place for me!

• Yup

• I do, but don't post as much as I do here

• I have my own messageboard!

Results are only viewable after voting.

BandGeek911

<font color=blue>Take my advice, don't eat the gum
I was bored and was wondering... does anyone else go to another messageboard place? Or is the dis the only place for you?

I do go to another one, but I have way more posts here!

:sunny: sometimes I go to ************* (I went there a lot befroe I learned about the Dis) but I stick mainly to the Dis. ;)

I don't go to messageboards necessarily. I go to a place called an oekaki where you can draw pictures online and people can comment on them....so it's kind of similiar. But no the only messageboard i got to is here :D

My other main board that I go on just as much as the DIS is BroadwayWorld.com. It's really great, and the people are nice, but most of them are older than me. So of course, :disrocks:

several. I used to have one, but I closed it down awhile ago. It had alot of posts on it too.

When the disboards gets kinga ZzZzZ.. lol I try looking and go on different stuff but I don't go on it as much as I do as the Dis :p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter