Booted from AKL Club Level for 50th Celebration Week…*update page 15*

Oh boy... AKV Jambo for 50th and in June 2022 both look weird, Riviera for Feb looks fine. #Jambogate2021

Oh boy... AKV Jambo for 50th and in June 2022 both look weird, Riviera for Feb looks fine. #Jambogate2021
I have a Kidani reservation for January that’s also looking weird, but the 3 other reservations I have at other resorts are fine. Good thing I have nothing better to do this morning than wait on hold indefinitely to speak to MS!

I have a Kidani reservation for January that’s also looking weird, but the 3 other reservations I have at other resorts are fine. Good thing I have nothing better to do this morning than wait on hold indefinitely to speak to MS!

Air conditioner broke last night, so I'm waiting for a call back on that... don't want to get on hold with MS too. Hopefully someone here will get through with answers for us all! For the 50th I don't care. For the other, family is staying at AKL so I specifically want Jambo.

let us know if they give you an update please!

FYI, as someone who confirmed got moved.
I actually do not see that reservation on my dvc dashboard anymore. So i would assume the strange behavior your guys are seeing are not related (since you can actually still see the reservation)

FYI, as someone who confirmed got moved.
I actually do not see that reservation on my dvc dashboard anymore. So i would assume the strange behavior your guys are seeing are not related (since you can actually still see the reservation)
ours shows the date on the DVC dashboard but no resort and not booked (I just deleted the dates)

Attachments

• DVC.png
    DVC.png
    13.2 KB · Views: 54
ours shows the date on the DVC dashboard but no resort and not booked (I just deleted the dates)

Right, mine is just completely gone. Can only see it in MDE, but not on DVC dashboard.

Note I do have other reservations at AKL that was not moved, those are showing the same issue as you are seeing now.

Don’t bother calling MS. Their system is down with no estimated time for when it’ll come back. They can’t see anything relating to reservations.
At least I only waited 10 minutes…

Don’t bother calling MS. Their system is down with no estimated time for when it’ll come back. They can’t see anything relating to reservations.
At least I only waited 10 minutes…
That is likely the culprit to these issues as well perhaps. Thanks for calling and taking one for the team :)

My AKV value reservations are doing the same thing for both October and February. It shows the dates, but doesn't show any other information. On a Mac, it doesn't even show the green "Booked," but on my phone, it does. I sure wish I knew what is going on. It makes me nervous!

My AKV value reservations are doing the same thing for both October and February. It shows the dates, but doesn't show any other information. On a Mac, it doesn't even show the green "Booked," but on my phone, it does. I sure wish I knew what is going on. It makes me nervous!

Posted in another thread that the system was down. It could have to do with that.

My value studio for October 10-14 has been viewable every time I checked. Firefox. You guys have me paranoid.
The reservation is actually for my DD and her partner. DH and I are staying @ Riviera.
My phone number is on the reservation but no calls. I am sure she would not mind having a guaranteed SV but they stay out very late so a parking lot view is not a bummer. We have gotten pretty lucky in the past with only 1 room out of 7 getting a parking lot view and one pool view. the rest have all had partial savanna view. I love the location though (except passing the CL stairs and I don't have CL booked).

How can the site be down, they just fixed it OR did they. I'm sorry but the DVC site makes me laugh.

Didn't you hear? They did a massive back-end migration to a new system! That's IT babble for "We spent a ton of time (trust us) doing a HUGE amount of work (again, trust us) on elements of the system that have nothing to do website performance or with ANY member complaints (no need to trust us on this one), but we assure you all of these changes are working absolutely perfectly and have absolutely nothing to do with any new or ongoing member use issues.""

Is concierge offered again? Any update on when it will be open again for DVC at AKV-Jambo?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter