Booster packs on eBay

ClapYourHands

DIS Veteran
I'm hoping to score some inexpensive genuine Disney pins for my kids to trade on our upcoming trip. I understand that grab bags are usually fakes and scrappers, and wish to avoid them.

However, some sellers are advertising sealed booster packs that work out to an average of about $2 per pin, which seems reasonable. Sometimes the prices are even a bit lower, which makes me a bit suspicious.

Are these legit? I would assume they are less likely to be fake than the big open lots, but does anyone know if fakers are creating legitimate looking packages for these types of listings? I mean, I assume if they can create fake pins, they can create fake packaging, too, but does anyone know if they are bothering?

My thought is that these are more likely to be overstocks people picked up cheaply from a Disney Outlet, but wanted to get some opinions here before purchasing.

They're not fake. Some people suspect that they're that cheap because of a shoplifting ring. But they're more likely to be from the Outlet or someone using a CM discount.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter