Bookinh excursions

lcpalmer

Earning My Ears
We are heading out on 3 days on Dream in a couple weeks. Can't really afford any Nassau excursions. Do we have to book ahead for Castaway Cay or can we just decide that day?

We didn't book ahead for CC, but I suppose it might depend what you want to do. The floats, bikes, boat rentals, etc. can be done on the spot (for boats you might need to check first thing in the morning to see what time is available). Excursions like the stingrays are popular and might get booked up - in fact, if you are sailing "in a couple weeks" many people may have signed up as much as 4 months ago when their booking window opened so there may not be availability. If it's a lousy weather day and you decide to remain on the ship, you would be charged for any excursion you pre-booked if the ship does in fact dock, so it might be wise to wait unless there is something that you absolutely don't want to miss.

Enjoy your cruise!

We did the stingray excursion on CC - my sister and I didn't think it was worth the money. We are going back in Nov. with our husbands and have decided that we are not going to book any excursions. Plenty to do without spending money.

The stingray thing on CC was ok - nothing great. My kids like to go for a bike ride and we get the floats but you can just do that when you get there. We did book para sailing for our April cruise - everyone is looking forward to that!

We rented those giant floating water bikes on the spot at CC and enjoyed it. I think it was $15 for the hour. It was quite the work out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter