Booking with one adult and 4 children

stinkerella

Earning My Ears
is it possible to book connecting rooms with one adult and four children? Plan is to take my two kids and my brother’s, but if I can’t do this I may need to beg my SIL to come along.

I may need to beg my SIL to come along.

Wouldn't take much begging from any of my relatives to get me on a Disney Cruise. With that being said, there has to be at least one adult per room. Even if that were not the rule, it would still be much cheaper to book one room. If you had two rooms, you'd have four of the members of your party charged the adult price regardless if they are a minor or not. With one room only two of the five will be charged the adult price. Just sayin

Depending on the itinerary and category preferences, two rooms may work out to be less expensive than one family oceanview or family verandah.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter