Booking through Expedia/Orbitz

Bounce_Tigger

Your super-awesome safari guide for the next two w
This is my second trip to WDW this year and both times we booked through travel sites (in March, Orbitz, for August, Expedia). In March we had no issue with the vouchers and everything, but we stayed off site. When we go in August we're staying at Coronado Springs and using Disney Dining. We're also hoping to upgrade our PH tix to at least Water park and more, maybe no expiration. I figure we can do that at the same time we redeem our vouchers, right?
Has anyone run into any issues with booking through one of these websites rather than going directly through an agent or Disney?

We went last September and booked through Sam's Club travel. We stayed at AKL, had the free dining and used DME. We had no problems, but I did have to schedule the DME myself (just went to the website and gave my flight info-the luggage tags and voucher came in the mail before we left). Everything was great!! We were even upgraded to a savannah view room for free!! :cool1:

Hope you have a wonderful trip!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter