Booking through Dreams Unlimited

the_princess

DIS Veteran
Hi
I'm not sure with board to put this under, so I'll try here.
When we book our Disney vacations, we book them with Disney, but now we are planning a cruise and would like to book through an agent, since this is our first time and we might have tons of questions.
We were thinking about using Dreams Unlimited, since we "kind of" know it, but can foreigners use them? I know that people from the UK can use them, but what about other European countries???

you sure can!!! I have clients from all over. Please let me know if you have any questions. I would be happy to help.

T:)

I'm pretty sure that Dreams can book for you. I know they book cruises and trips for Yvette and Emiel and they are from the Netherlands and also Paula from New Zealand, so I think you are good. :thumbsup2

And I HIGHLY recommend using them for a cruise. As much as I know about WDW, I know practically nothing about cruising, so I used Dreams to book my first cruise and it's been great...got the exact staterooms we wanted and a very nice on board credit to use. Plus I know I'm going to need help when the time comes for booking excursions and things.

I'm pretty sure that Dreams can book for you. I know they book cruises and trips for Yvette and Emiel and they are from the Netherlands and also Paula from New Zealand, so I think you are good. :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2

Hi Stephanie good to see you on these boards.

As others have stated Dreams come well recommended.
As you have seen Dreams agents and the Podcast team are frequent visitors here :)

Thank you for your answers. We will contact Dreams when we get a little closer to knowing what we want. I don't know anything about the cruises, so it's a whole new world, we have to look into. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter