Booking things/final payment question

Zandersmom

time flies-now I'm Mom to a whole Z pack!
Hello All!
I understand that the final payment for a room must be made before special things can be booked, such as Palo, cabanas on CC, etc. My question is regarding when there are two rooms linked for a reservation. Does anyone know if you can make the final payment for just one room, then be free to book other plans for the total number of your party. Specifically, I wonder if I could pay for the room that is slated to sleep 3 of our 5, then book seats on the bus to Disney World for all 5 of us? Or if I could only book for 3...
Thanks in advance if anyone knows the answer!;)

I believe you can add DCL transfers at any time, regardless of PIF status. (Sorry, just re-read your post and realized you are asking about the excursion to WDW, not pre or post cruise transfers.)

As for excursions, dining reservations, etc....each stateroom must be PIF and I believe each stateroom books separately and only at the appropriate CC level date - if 1 stateroom is CC gold and another is new cruisers, the stateroom without a CC level will not be able to book as early as the one with gold status.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter