booking on dream

mnra

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone I am sure this has been answered but when does booking on the dream start for gold status people. thank you

Not one, but two Andrew's answering at the same time, LOL!!! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Also is there any pricing that anyone has seen on the dream as of yet. thank you

Would you happen to know if you can book other dates at this time. And will the deposit remain non-refundable?

I believe you can book for other dates as well if you are Gold or Platinum on the 2nd. The non-refundable part is just for the Maiden Voyage. Someone will correct me if I am mistaken.

MJ

So they're not going to do anything for Silver members? No booking early or anything?

Just curious.

does anyone know the phone number we need to call on nov 2nd? can we start calling at 8:00am eastern? thanks, ellen

Has anyone heard whether the Concierge Family Verandah cabin(Cat. V) deposits will be non-refundable like the Cat. R and Cat. T suite deposits? I wonder how that will be handled considering those cabins get all of the same concierge perks as the suites.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!