Booking more than one room

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by torinsmom, Apr 1, 2006.

1. torinsmom

torinsmom <font color=red>I have someone coming to scoop<br>

If I were to book 3 rooms at the same resort for the same nights, would I have to pay $200 deposit per room, or just a flat $200 for the entire reservation? With the free dining, I think my whole family will be going in that time frame, but not sure what the deposit policy is.

TIA

Marsha

2. snyderla

snyderla <font color=red>DVC Lori<br><font color=navy>DH lo

When I made our ressies for 3 rooms last year we had to pay 1 night for each room.

Lori

3. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Resort.

-->

to hide this advert.
  4. DIXIEDIVAMOM

DIXIEDIVAMOM Mouseketeer

This is my first time on boards but just wanted to let you know I just booked two rooms at the Contemporary and had to leave a deposit for each room.

5. minnie61650

minnie61650 <a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ DIS Lifetime Sponsor

Yes, You will need a $200 deposit for each room.

6. torinsmom

torinsmom <font color=red>I have someone coming to scoop<br>

So, if the rooms are for different members of the family, should I book them all at once so we can be in the same section? Do you think they would let us all use a different credit card for the deposit?

Thanks,

Marsha

7. cobbler

cobbler <br><font color=blue>Tag #1: (Under Construction:

If you book a package you will have to put down $200 for each package. If it is room only than a one nights deposit is due for each room.

I would make the reservations all together and tell them that you a group so you have a better chance of getting rooms close together. They will note it on your reservations.

8. byoung

byoung <font color=coral>You are keeping us alive<br><br>

DIXIEDIVAMOM Welcome to the DIS!

9. strmtroopr96

strmtroopr96 DIS Veteran

:wizard: We only had to pay the $200 deposit when we booked 2 rooms for last September. There were 4 adults and 1 child but we were all under the same package although a different name for each room.