Booking Flights with Orbitz?

Red_Rider

Mouseketeer
Hi All,

I was curious to know if anyone has booked a flight with Orbitz and has received a refund based on their Price Assurance Guarantee? I'm looking at it and think it's a great idea, but I'd like to see if anyone has actually received money back from them.

Thanks!!!

Good question, I always use Expedia, they alway seem to have the lowest fares and they stay low.

Old thread, but I am wondering this as well. Last Feb there was a great airfare sale for nwa and airtran, but I want to book my desired times right now for april. Also if you have recieved a check did you tip them off, or was it really automatic? Thanks.

I was also wondering if we book Delta and it is a non refundable ticket and the price goes down on thier site will they give us the difference, couldn't find the rules about that on their website...

I use orbitz all the time and would highly recommend them. I have always had a good experience with them and they even refunded me the difference when the price of my fare went down.
18.gif
:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter