Booking flights with Disney

Cumbley

Mouseketeer
Hi all
We are considering a Xmas trip to WDW and for the first time we are thinking of booking the flights also through disney (mainly so we can pay a deposit rather than paying in full for the flights now). The flights are with Virgin and as I am a member of their flying club - I understand I can reserve seats 72 hours in advance for free. My question is - will we get access to the Virgin webpage to do this if we book with disney (in other words will we get a proper booking reference so we can log in). Hope this makes sense and isnt too stupid a question - its just weve not done it this way before!
TIA
Cheryl

As pp said, not a stupid question at all. Yes you will have access, I recall the ref number took some juggling with but I logged into my flying club account and found my flight that way.
Last year we went early Dec and the outbound was full, lots of people off cruising, year before we had a row of 3 each!
Have fun!

Hi, last year we went with Virgin and was given a reference number for the flights. You can then use that number to view the flights and book seats through the Virgin site

We used it as an opportunity to make sure we got decent seats together (which costs £25 pp)

This is helpful to know! Saved to my planning folder for later reference.

Not obsessive or anything...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter