Booking Fast Passes

Piglet'sPal

Mouseketeer
My booking window opens tomorrow. Wanted to test out my MDE app to be sure I had everything linked. When, I went under "book Fast Passes", it told me to check to see if my tickets are linked. When I try to link my tickets, they say they are already linked. So, I am good there. I guess I am just wondering if I am going to have any problems tomorrow. Will the app automatically move past the link tickets screen so that I can book my fast passes? Hope this post makes sense. LOL! Thanks for any info!

Yes, I have a room and ticket package. Sounds like I should see everything in the morning. Wish me luck! :yay:

From the FP FAQ, Post #4:
For onsite guests with a room/ticket package, the 60-day prebooking window will not appear until the 60-day mark. Before this point, it is normal for various members and/or their tickets to not appear on the MDX account. The entire traveling party and their tickets will appear at the 60-day mark in almost all cases. It is generally not possible to practice booking FPs beforehand in this situation.

My booking window opens tomorrow. Wanted to test out my MDE app to be sure I had everything linked. When, I went under "book Fast Passes", it told me to check to see if my tickets are linked. When I try to link my tickets, they say they are already linked. So, I am good there. I guess I am just wondering if I am going to have any problems tomorrow. Will the app automatically move past the link tickets screen so that I can book my fast passes? Hope this post makes sense. LOL! Thanks for any info!
You can use the app to book your fast passes, but I find the web interface to be a little easier myself. Either works, I just like having a larger screen + mouse. If you need it, this is the link for the web version: https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/fastpass-plus/

Nothing is wrong.
I assume you have a package.
You won't be able to see anything until 7am eastern on your 60 day mark.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!