Hi All, I'm planning a trip the first week of November that will have six family members spread over two rooms. If there is a discount, we'd like to stay at WL. If there ends up being no discount, we'll bump down to POR. So here is my quandry: We'd like to get a few of the tougher ADR's, and our 180 day window is approaching in a few weeks. Obviously we'd like to have a reservation by that point. But we know that any discounts for that timeframe most likely won't be announced until at least July - if not August. I think we're leaning towards making a non-discounted reservation within the next few weeks so we can get some ADR's going. Should we book at WL and then if there are no discounts by mid-September (45 day cancellation for packages) cancel the WL reservation and rebook at POR? Or should we book at POR, and then if a discount is released in Aug try to rebook for WL? I've talked myself around in circles and have decided on one plan only to convince myself that I should do the opposite at least 3 - 4 times already. Any thoughts or advice? Thanks!