Booking direct with Universal or cheaper online agent?

Dismamx2

Mouseketeer
Hi, my original plan was to book 3 or 4 nights at RPR out of our Orlando trip next May/June . I was working this out from Universal's prices online. But I have been looking at the online booking agents who do Universal hotels and it's a lot cheaper to book through them. There are 3 who have approx the same prices in Euros, and I have used 2 of these sites before for accommodation. Now I am thinking of an 8 night stay at RPR for the cheaper rates. Either of these 3 work out about $400 cheaper than the Universal website for an 8 night stay.
So my question is if I book with one of these agents will I still get all the same perks as booking through Universal; early entry and express pass? Is there anything else I should be concerned about?
TIA :)

Hi, my original plan was to book 3 or 4 nights at RPR out of our Orlando trip next May/June . I was working this out from Universal's prices online. But I have been looking at the online booking agents who do Universal hotels and it's a lot cheaper to book through them. There are 3 who have approx the same prices in Euros, and I have used 2 of these sites before for accommodation. Now I am thinking of an 8 night stay at RPR for the cheaper rates. Either of these 3 work out about $400 cheaper than the Universal website for an 8 night stay.
So my question is if I book with one of these agents will I still get all the same perks as booking through Universal; early entry and express pass? Is there anything else I should be concerned about?
TIA :)
As long as you are booking onsite resorts, you will receive all the same benefits as you would if you booked it yourself. Since you are outside the US, it would probably be easier and cheaper if you went through an agent. I'm guessing it would have to do with the exchange rate when you made the reservations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter