Booking dinner reservations at parks without reservation

Crazyheaven

Earning My Ears
Is it possible to make dinner reservations for a park that I'm not assigned for that day? A lot more has opening up this week.

Spazz2k

Mouseketeer
Not sure exactly what you mean? Are you asking if you can make a reservation at different park for dinner than the park you are currently at?

Spazz2k

Mouseketeer
I don't believe you can currently because there is no park hopping. Under normal circumstances you could, but now you can only do one park per day.

Makmak

Is it possible to make dinner reservations for a park that I'm not assigned for that day? A lot more has opening up this week.
The system will allow you to make a dining reservation for any restaurant with availability, but you won’t be allowed to go into that park if you’ve already visited a park that day. There’s a little “warning” that appears indicating that a dining reservation doesn’t grant park access, you need a reservation to that park in addition to the dining reservation in order to get in.

Crazyheaven

Earning My Ears
Now trying to decide what park I'll go to instead. We already spent one day at magic Kingdom. It was fun but it isn't ideal with the restrictions. We enjoyed animal kingdom more. They are all open so I should be able to swap them out.

Haven't been to the other two yet.

Connect

Disney News and Updates

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR DAILY EMAIL
Subscribe and never miss out on Disney News, Deals and Updates.