Booking Bonnet Creek in June. how does the rebook at 60days work.

chuchujew

Earning My Ears
Hi, i am new to DISboard.

i am actually planning a trip for 6/8-16 to Orlando,:banana: planning to stay at Bonnet Creek. day is fixed as we already got ticket. I've been seeing lots of post that the agency will rebook you at the 60 days range ( if i remember the days correctly) don't quite understand how it works, can some one explain that.:worship: Why do they not want to make more money but help clients to rebook at a lower rate?:confused3 i actually got a quote from vacation strategy for $1798 for a 3bdroom 8 nights stay at Bonnet Creek. Is it a good due? Does anyone know if they will automatic rebook me for a lower rate for the 60 days range?

should i go aheadand book now or wait till march which everyone i talking about.

thanks.

I can't answer why they rebook. But, we use Vacation Upgrades and have been rebooked on a number of occasions at 60 days. They will offer a lower price or a presidential vs deluxe unit. It really all depends on availability. I do know Ken & Denise will always try! As far as when to book, we do it as soon as we have a definite date. You will probably have to check with VS to see if they offer to re book at 60 days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter