Booking BLT today

Sandisw

DVC Forums
Just wondering if there are any non-BLT owners who were able to book rooms beyond September 22nd check in today.

There is a post on a different board where someone said they booked a 2-bedroom in October. Didn't say whether they are BLT owners or not, so I am curious to see if MS is letting these go through or if this is in fact a BLT owner (then it would not be an issue).

Probably not because they aren't letting the non-owners book until tomorrow! So your other poster is an owner at BLT!

Probably not because they aren't letting the non-owners book until tomorrow! So your other poster is an owner at BLT!

You are right! I was thinking today was Sunday--not a good sign!!!!!

No wonder I wasn't seeing any information about what was going on. I would say I need a vacation, but I am just finishing up my winter break (am a teacher) so that is not it--must be I am really ready to head back on Monday!!!

My next door neighbor got a 2-bedroom MK view for mid September yesterday

She called at 9:00 and was off the phone and texting me that she got it by 9:15 LOL

Hi
We booked a studio for September with bay lake view waiting for MK view but I am happy with any .:cool1: :cool1

Janet:
:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :banana:

Just an FYI for those going in September....yesterday I booked two bay lake view studios for mid-September. Today I called back and was able to book a 2-bedroom MK view for the same dates, cancelling my earlier reservation. MS says the 2BR MK view availability is "very limited" right now for September, but they are available.

I transferred an SSR 1 br reservation to BLT and the CM said there was good availability for both SV and LV (didn't ask about MK view).

I'm gonna try today for my weekend. I either can get MK view Studio or stay with what I've got.

24 minutes til I can try.

Just called at 9 and it's a no go. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for my next vacation to try for it.

I'm gonna try today for my weekend. I either can get MK view Studio or stay with what I've got.

24 minutes til I can try.

Just called at 9 and it's a no go. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait for my next vacation to try for it.

Just curious - did you only try for MK view or did you also ask about LV and SV?

I only tried for MK view. They had a lake view and standard available but I'm not giving up my concierge for that.

I just got 2-bedroom and studio for 1ST week in Sept. And I Own at KIDANI VILLAGE :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter