Booking at WBC...

kkayluvsdis

DIS Veteran
We are planning to book a fall WDW vacation:cheer2: and planning to stay at WBC for the first time. If I book with Ken at Vacation upgrades will he know what suite/tower we will be in at booking or is that determined at check in? Should I be discussing location requests with him? What baby equipment? Is it possible to get a crib/packnplay and a highchair? Booking offsite is definitely outside my comfort zone. Any knowledge would be great appreciated! :)
Thank you!!!

-Kelly

We are planning to book a fall WDW vacation:cheer2: and planning to stay at WBC for the first time. If I book with Ken at Vacation upgrades will he know what suite/tower we will be in at booking or is that determined at check in? Should I be discussing location requests with him? What baby equipment? Is it possible to get a crib/packnplay and a highchair? Booking offsite is definitely outside my comfort zone. Any knowledge would be great appreciated! :)
Thank you!!!

-Kelly
Pack n play cribs and high chairs are provided for free. Request them check-in and they will be delivered to your room.

As for room requests, my experience is the best time is when you check in. Remember, nothing is guaranteed. Unlike Disney resorts, where you pay extra for views or shorter walks to the bus, there is more luck of the draw at bonnet creek.

Do you know what you want to ask for, anyway? There is tons of info in the "we looooooove bonnet creek" thread.

Pack n play cribs and high chairs are provided for free. Request them check-in and they will be delivered to your room.

As for room requests, my experience is the best time is when you check in. Remember, nothing is guaranteed. Unlike Disney resorts, where you pay extra for views or shorter walks to the bus, there is more luck of the draw at bonnet creek.

Do you know what you want to ask for, anyway? There is tons of info in the "we looooooove bonnet creek" thread.

Thanks for the response! I really don't know what to request, except if possible I would like a "quiet" location as I have three children, two of whom will need naps during the day. However, I don't really want to get too stuck on a certain location, as I don't want to get disappointed if it doesn't pan out. I guess I was more curious as to whether or not I would know where I was going to be when I book so then I can research the location. :)

Thanks for the response! I really don't know what to request, except if possible I would like a "quiet" location as I have three children, two of whom will need naps during the day. However, I don't really want to get too stuck on a certain location, as I don't want to get disappointed if it doesn't pan out. I guess I was more curious as to whether or not I would know where I was going to be when I book so then I can research the location. :)

The resort doesn't have really "Quiet" and "loud" areas like some hotels (Or onsite at Disney). With all the towers around the central lake area, your best bet for a quieter location is either higher up in the towers, or a view over the parking lots. In general though, I've found that with a higher floor and with the patio door closed, there aren't really any major noise issues.

The Resort is compact enough that other than personal preferences, there really isn't a bad location in the entire place. Everything is within really easy walking distance at the resort. (unlike some of the hikes at the spread out Moderates and Values onsite)

The only thing I can add to this thread is to ask if there are any conventions guests staying at WBC, so that you don't get stuck in the same building with a partying crowd. Pretty quiet rooms when you are in them. If you want a view of the pool/lake, then expect the extra volume of laughs, screams, and hollering that goes on at the pools.
We were there last year in Aug, and did not find noise to be an issue at any hour of the day.

We found the resort to be very quite also. I don't think you'd have a problem unless you were poolside on a lower floor. I'd request a higher floor to be safe. Also check on e-bay. We got a great deal on there from redweeksforless. They were great to work with and everything went off without a hitch. I called the resort and made my own request, however none of my requests were met.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter