Booking at the Fort in 2023

Yes, all changes go through the agent. It was linked to my disney experiance, and I could book dinning, FP , etc when i used a broker.

Yes the agent owns your reservation in the system. I have heard that within 30 days of arrival, you the guest can make changes although the agent is still technically the owner of the reservation but have no personal experience with the 30-day angle.

The agent makes the reservation in your name using your credit card number for deposit/pkg and sends you an itinerary with the Disney reservation number on it. Then you go into MDE and link/add that reservation number to your profile. I did this once and it worked with no problem.

Bama Ed

Now I know! I've been trying to book a NYE 2022 campground reservation for my daughter. I got 12/31/22, then modified to include 12/29 & 12/30. She would prefer to book a few nights after NYE into 2023. And this is why they are not available, THANKS!

FYI it is now possible online at the WDW website to book a trip that starts in Dec 2022 and ends in Jan 2023. Availability appears to be an issue at the Fort, at least for the random dates I tried. But eg for some resorts there is availability.

But you can't choose dates entirely within Jan 2023.

This is an example of what I found [it was the only available option for these dates for campsites at FW]:

Hope th

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter