Booking Age for Hotels in Orlando

simonkodousek

DIS Veteran
I know this doesn't really have much to do with the podcast, but... Does anyone know of any low/moderately priced hotels in the Orlando area with included transportation to Disney and Universal that can be booked by those 18 years of age and up?

TIA,
Simon :)

PS: I love the segmented shows. It makes it much easier to find the piece that I want to listen to on my iPod or iTunes. :thumbsup2

Simon, you can book at Buena Vista suites at 18. The Rates are good and a Buffet Breakfast is included.

You will need a valid credit card and ID. This includes all 3rd party reservations in which the guest is responsible for incidentals only. Any cash paying guest under the age of 21 will also be required to provide a valid credit card for incidentals in order to check-in.

Let me know if you have any questions.

T.:)

Thanks Teresa! I just took a look on the website and it looks like a great place! I'll definitely talk to you when it's time to book for next summer! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!