Booking ADRs for resort stays longer than 10 days

EMouse81

Earning My Ears
Hi does anyone have recent experiences of booking ADRs for resort stays of longer than 10 days plus arrival day? I’ve seen conflicting answers about when you can book for nights 12 of your stay onwards so was hoping someone might have done this recently. Thanks in advance.

Hi! I haven't been to WDW in a few years, but as far as I know, it still works the same way. Assuming you're staying on-site and have a single continuous hotel reservation, at 60 days from check-in, you can make reservations for check-in day plus 10 more. After that, it's a rolling 60-day window, one day at a time, for the rest of your trip. At 59 days from check-in, you can make reservations for the next day of your stay; at 58 days from check-in, you can make reservations for the day after that; etc.

Hello hello! I was just wondering if anyone could confirm this is how it (still) works. My personal situation is a 14-night stay at Wilderness Lodge.

Authoritative info on ADRs for trips longer than 10 days is few and far between. The few lines above from porschegrl are perhaps the only clearly written words on the subject on the whole internet from what I've been able to find 😂 This is how I had assumed it worked... but you know what they say about assuming... (And I've got about 30 reservations I'm hoping to make this week LOL)

💜

Hello hello! I was just wondering if anyone could confirm this is how it (still) works. My personal situation is a 14-night stay at Wilderness Lodge.

Authoritative info on ADRs for trips longer than 10 days is few and far between. The few lines above from porschegrl are perhaps the only clearly written words on the subject on the whole internet from what I've been able to find 😂 This is how I had assumed it worked... but you know what they say about assuming... (And I've got about 30 reservations I'm hoping to make this week LOL)

💜
Hi it worked for us in 2022 exactly as above.

Hello! I made my family's ADRs for our 14 day trip and wanted to post here for posterity ☺️

Yes. As said above, I could make reservations for the first 10 days when I was 60 days out. Then the next day (59 days out) I could reserve for day 11, following day for day 12, etc.

Note! For days 11 onward, it wasn't 6am-ish that the reservations went online! It was midnight-ish. I'm actually in Europe, and when I woke up at 6am-central-europe-time (midnight FL time) I was already able to book. So actually, could even be earlier, but it was at least midnight FL time.

Also Note! ADRs and most Enchanting Extras go live at about 6am FL time (or slightly before). But Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique goes live at midnight (6 hours earlier).

Also note! The 10 day limit seems to not count the arrival day. So "first 10 days" is actually more like first 11 days.

Hope that helps someone 💜

--Kait

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter