Booking ADRs and FPs with DVC Reservation

DisneyStarWisher

Love My DVC!!!
We are taking the whole family to WDW next year over Thanksgiving. The plan is to check in on the Wednesday before Thanksgiving and check out the Sunday after Thanksgiving, so a 4-night trip. We have three value studios already booked, but I had enough points to book an extra night in one studio (the Tuesday at the beginning of the trip). The idea was to allow myself a way to book ADRs a day early, and then I may cancel that night if we decide not to go down early. But now I'm thinking I may not make the final decision to cancel or not until I at least make FPs, so 60 days out which will be September 27. That would allow me to cancel the night without the points going into holding, and I can still bank the points because I will have until January 31, 2020 (June UY). Of course, I don't know if I can book 6 FPs when only 2 people are booked in that studio. Would I be able to book FPs for 6 people? If not, I will probably make the decision to cancel or not sooner rather than later.

Currently if all your party is in your MDE, only one has to be on the room reservation in order to select the entire party (must have ticket media attached) for FP+

Currently if all your party is in your MDE, only one has to be on the room reservation in order to select the entire party (must have ticket media attached) for FP+
That is good to know. They all are on my MDE. So I will just hold off, make ADRs and FPs, then decide whether to keep the extra night or not. Thanks!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter