Booking ADR? Website not opening up all days in my stay?

jrmosesso

Earning My Ears
I have an upcoming reservation December 1-6 and I just went online this morning - 7:00am EST (because I slept in!) and only December 1st is available? I'm on a desktop computer, not the app. Any suggestions other than calling in?

When that happened to me a couple weeks ago at my 60 day mark, I found that I had to sign out (even though I saw the personal welcome message), and then sign back in, and then the rest of my trip days showed up. (And I had to do that occasionally throughout the process). Good luck!

When I made ADRs in Sep 21 for Thanksgiving Week 21 I had all sorts of issues. I had tried on the website and app on all devices and what finally worked was Google Chrome on my work computer but I had to bring up each restaurant and select the date and time. Then I had to keep putting in the cc info even though I had it saved. Good luck!

When that happened to me a couple weeks ago at my 60 day mark, I found that I had to sign out (even though I saw the personal welcome message), and then sign back in, and then the rest of my trip days showed up. (And I had to do that occasionally throughout the process). Good luck!
That's exactly the same thing that happened to me a few weeks ago as well. I remember trying online, then the app, then back via website and finally my whole week showed up to allow me to make the ADRs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!