Booking 60 days & 10 ahead

nwagenaar

Earning My Ears
Hi - we are hoping to book our restaurants on the 18th for our October trip. we are coming from UK and have the ultimate 14 day park entrance tickets for our party. We are staying at 3 different resorts on our booking. Does this count as a split stay or is it comsidered to be one reservation (has an impact on how many of the 10 extra days I can book at the same time). Can anyone help?

It is a split stay. Every resort stay will have its own ADR booking date...60 days plus length of stay, up to 10 days for each separate resort stay.

Thanks. So for our Beach club stay of 5 nights can book for the period 17 - 22 Oct…AK 23, 24 Oct…

Edit: Never mind - I realized the answer to my question! I thought I read on here it was a 60 day booking window but thought people staying onsite could start 10 days earlier from that as opposed to you could start booking at 60 days for 10 days out.

Original comment: Is it still 60 + 10 for people staying onsite? It's only letting me book 60 days out, even when logged into MDE.

Last edited:
Original comment: Is it still 60 + 10 for people staying onsite? It's only letting me book 60 days out, even when logged into MDE.
It's 60 days + the length of your reservation, up to 10 days. How long is your linked reservation?

It's 60 days + the length of your reservation, up to 10 days. How long is your linked reservation?

This is my first split stay! My resort is just one night at BC to walk to F&W and then a day at Stormalong Bay (hoping it's a warm one). Then I move resorts...today is 60 days until my check in at BC and the ADRs allow me to pick my check in day night and the next day but that's it. I used the chat function in MDE and the CM said the 60 days is based on each check-in day and thrle length of stay for that reservation only...sadly!

This is my first split stay! My resort is just one night at BC to walk to F&W and then a day at Stormalong Bay (hoping it's a warm one). Then I move resorts...today is 60 days until my check in at BC and the ADRs allow me to pick my check in day night and the next day but that's it. I used the chat function in MDE and the CM said the 60 days is based on each check-in day and thrle length of stay for that reservation only...sadly!
Unfortunately, the ADR computer doesn't recognize split stays as continuous stays. So you can book checkin day to checkout day at 60 days from stay #1 (which you did today), then tomorrow will be 60 days from checkin on stay #2 so you can book the rest of that stay tomorrow (up to a max of 10 days).

Unfortunately, the ADR computer doesn't recognize split stays as continuous stays. So you can book checkin day to checkout day at 60 days from stay #1 (which you did today), then tomorrow will be 60 days from checkin on stay #2 so you can book the rest of that stay tomorrow (up to a max of 10 days).

That is disappointing! But hopefully I have luck with my ADRs tomorrow! Thanks for clarifying!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter