Booking 2 rooms at the same time

JasonMak2000

Mouseketeer
I am looking for 2 studios for the same night within the 7 month window. Is there an option to see if there is availability for 2 rooms when trying to book? Don't want to book 1 then go back for the other and find out there is no availability. What is the best way to tackle this? I don't need adjoining rooms, but definitely want same resort.

There is none that I am aware of (maybe someone else knows a trick). We booked two for the summer and have requested adjoining. I booked one and then the other. If the second wasn't available you could just cancel the first. You can also phone member services and ask them to do this booking as maybe they can see more than we can and can co-ordinate it. I just hung up with them and there was no wait at all right now.

My understanding is that MS can tell. Worth a call.
But the problem is that by the time MS opens at 9 AM Eastern Time, those rooms may be gone.

The only way that I can think of in order to book two rooms at 8 AM Eastern would be to log in on two devices and try to grab one reservation right after the other. It's quicker than returning to your dashboard after completing reservation #1 and the going through the motions of searching for reservation #2. It will save you close to a minute, but sometimes that minute is crucial.

Just log in on device #2, search up to the point where you would normally hit continue and wait. Complete reservation #1 on device #1. Hit refresh on device #2 and if there's still another room available, you only need to hit continue in order to complete the reservation.

You have to call. You could always check the night before to see if there is more than one so you can try right at 8 am next day.

Granted it could change overnight but if they tell you there are plenty, at lest you know you have a chance

The day before, you could book two nights (the night you want for that studio, plus the preceding night which would have just opened at the 7 month mark). After that, if there's no more studio availability, you'll know you snagged the last one for that night.

Of course things do change quickly, so you can always wake up the next morning and check again.

(This assumes you're trying right on the dot at the 7 month mark. If its already passed, then no need to book the two nights... just the one night you want will do.)

Edited to add: MS may also be able to tell you via chat?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter