Booking 1 night on property for EMH in October for DHS

Status
Not open for further replies.

KellDy

Mouseketeer
We are a party of 9 and will staying Oct 23-31 off property in 3 bedroom condo. This has always worked well for us as we avoid EMH parks and we rope drop any rides we didn't get FP for. With EMH every morning during our trip I am considering getting the cheapest reservation I can find so we can do 1 morning of EMH. I doubt we would even go in the room, just check in and then head back to the parks. Maybe take a swim. Has anyone done this? Would we get EMH the day of arrival plus the next day? I know we would get Magic Bands, which would save us from buying them for the trip. We will still purchase our tickets from Undercover Tourist. Any important details I should know before researching this possibility?

Yes you can do it but since there are 9 of you 2-3 rooms will need to be booked, unless only a couple of you are planning on going? Is it worth it to spend $300+ just to get into HS at 6am.

Yes you can do it but since there are 9 of you 2-3 rooms will need to be booked, unless only a couple of you are planning on going? Is it worth it to spend $300+ just to get into HS at 6am.

Agreed. With a party SO large, if this really worth it?

You might want to hold off and see how things are actually going with SWGE. It hasn't been the crowd they were expecting at Disneyland (granted the land is only partially completed and most of their APs are currently blocked out). When Disneyworld opens SWGE the same thing will kind of be true (the Rise of the Resistance ride won't be open yet).

The OP’s question has been answered and Resort or Campsite discussion can be found on their respective boards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter