Booked the last of four trip today!!!

arthur06

DDC #689
I called MS on monday and got the first night booked! 1BR SV at BWV for Sat Dec. 4th. Going on the 4 night Disney Cruise on Sunday the 5th! Called this morning and got a 1BR MK View at BLT for Dec 9th and 10th! 4 nights at sea, 3 nights on land! I am totally stoked!

The only thing that worries me is that we have 5 in a 1BR! Me, DW, DS9, DS3, DS2. I know they are small and I asked DW if she wanted a 2BR SV at BLT or a 1BR MK view...she chose the view. Did we make the right call?

I called MS on monday and got the first night booked! 1BR SV at BWV for Sat Dec. 4th. Going on the 4 night Disney Cruise on Sunday the 5th! Called this morning and got a 1BR MK View at BLT for Dec 9th and 10th! 4 nights at sea, 3 nights on land! I am totally stoked!

The only thing that worries me is that we have 5 in a 1BR! Me, DW, DS9, DS3, DS2. I know they are small and I asked DW if she wanted a 2BR SV at BLT or a 1BR MK view...she chose the view. Did we make the right call?

You'll be fine at the BLT - plenty of room for your family. Living room has sleep sofa and sleep chair, even if the littlest one doesn't use the portable crib. Since the kids are so small, I think a 2 bedroom would be overkill for you. Enjoy the trip - sounds like lots of fun.

I have a long time until 7 months opens up for me... we are fairly new members and have only stayed at AKL and SSR. I really would like to try BWV, which we own, and VWL at Christmas.

I have only one night at BWV, Dec 4th (Sat night) before our cruise... Should I try to switch over to VWL for one night and hold off an BWV until our next trip?

VWL can be difficult to get at Christmas so if you want it you might as well try and see if you can stay there this time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter