Booked room through airline can I...

2mom

Earning My Ears
I am booking the room through an airline I still need tickets and dining plan do I just call disney and buy them?

I am booking the room through an airline I still need tickets and dining plan do I just call disney and buy them?

If you book the room through the airline you cannot get the dining plan. The dining plan can only be purchased as a PACKAGE which includes room and tickets unless you are military, DVC, or AP holders.

I don't believe you will be able to add the dining plan onto these reservations. Adding the dining plan requires that you book a package together including the room/tix/dp... you can't it on as a separate component. Never booked through an airline personally, but other 3rd party bookings work the same way.

You can purchase your tickets online, in person, or over the phone.

Well I guess the age old question of is the dining plan worth it, is answered for me. Lol. Thanks for the quick Replies. Out of pocket it is!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter